Except where noted, all material on Arganagh is ©2013-16 William S. Statler, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. All other rights reserved.
Arganagh frequently comments on copyrighted aricles and material from the news media or websites, and excerpts of such material are included here under the US legal principle of “fair use”.
DMCA notices should be sent to:blog(at)statler.ws
William S. Statler
PO Box 4749
West Richland, WA 99353-4012
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY ARGANAGH:
If you visit Arganagh (with or without logging in):
- Like most websites, Arganagh logs data about your interaction with the site. This may include your IP address, your browser and operating system, the referring site, the material you viewed on Arganagh, the time and date you viewed it, and other similar information.
If you register at Arganagh (required for posting comments) and log in:
- Registered users are required to provide a username and a working e-mail address. This information will be associated with any comments you write or any other actions you perform while logged in.
- Arganagh’s software will also store cookies on your computer to keep you logged in.
- Persons under the age of 13 are not allowed to register or post comments at Arganagh.
How your information is used:
- Arganagh may use the e-mail address of registered users to contact you in response to a comment you posted, or to inform you of important changes in site policies. Arganagh will not send you spam, or provide your e-mail address to any other party unless you specifically request it or it is necessary for us to do so for legal reasons.
- Arganagh will use all available information to hunt down and ban spammers and other parties who abuse the site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES:
- In unusual circumstances we may be required to provide your personal information to law enforcement, or we may volunteer this information to them.
- Although Arganagh tries to keep its data secure, it is possible that hackers, government authorities, or other parties might track your use of this site or obtain access to any of your personal data stored here.
Arganagh operates under the laws and regulations of the United States of America, the State of Washington, and Benton County. Users should be aware that Arganagh is not subject to, and makes no effort to comply with, laws and regulations of any other jurisdictions.